Saturday, November 19, 2005

MonTueWedThur


This spread tells the story of my efforts to reorganize the walk-in closet in my art room.

For over 30 years, my father was a printer. He had built several cabinets with shallow drawers to hold his printing plates. After he died last year, I told my brother that I would like to have a couple of them. Each cabinet is about 2 feet deep. One of them has 26 drawers that are 14" wide by 2" deep which is just right to hold my rubber stamps. The other one has 39 drawers that measure 12" wide x 1" deep. It is perfect for different colors and types of paper and cardstock.

There were already two shelves on the wall opposite the cabinets, running the 66" depth of the closet. I added two more shelves in between these, giving me a multitude of space to store stamp pads, palettes, markers, xyrons, envelopes, etc.

No comments: